Information about Vietnam
Information about Hanoi
Additional necessary information living in Hanoi
If you have to contact to your own embassy, please click here to see the address list of foreign embassies in Hanoi for reference.
Vietnamese news can be read on the electronic news sites below:
- Nhan dan Newspaper : http://www.nhandan.org.vn/english/today/index.html
- The Voice Of Vietnam (VOV) : http://www.vov.org.vn/Defaultv.htm
- Vietnam News Agency: http://www.vnagency.com.vn/vnaE4.htm
- VN Economic Times : http://www.vneconomy.com.vn/.
There are several airlines having flights to Vietnam, especially to Hanoi, where the conference will take place. They are listed here for reference :
Further related information are suggested to find at How to go page.
- Vietnam Airlines : http://www.vietnamair.com.vn/vnhome.htm
- Lufthansa : http://www.lufthansa.de
- Air France : http://www.airfrance.com
- Thai Airways : http://www.thaiairways.com
- United Airlines : http://www.united-airlines.com
- Singapore Airlines : http://www.singaporeair-ae.com/index.html
- Cathay Pacific Airways : http://www.cathaypacific.com
Vietnam's natural, historic, and cultural conditions have created great potential for a diverse tourism industry. There are many possibilities of ocean, forest, and mountain trekking tours. One can visit grottoes to great ancient monuments, as well as various festivals in different regions.
In 1998, there were 1.5 millions visitor arrivals to Vietnam from many countries around the world. And Vietnam tourism would like to invite you to explore as where you would like to visit, the places you could stay, the food specialities in different regions, and things to spread across our country through these pages.
|[Registration]||[Visa]||[Abstracts & Proceedings]|